5 Day Torres del Paine Lodge Tour
Properly imbibe the magnificent scenery of Patagonia’s Torres del Paine National Park. This five-day Torres del Paine Lodge tour allows you to trek, tour and horseback ride during the day, but return to comfort and quality service at night. You can customize your excursions, but will certainly want to visit breath-taking Lago Grey and Glacier Grey, all the while looking out for Patagonian wildlife and learning about local flora. You’ll also have the option to enjoy a luxurious spa treatment to work away the aches in your muscles.
This fully customizable, private tour can be crafted by a Destination Expert to match the vacation of your dreams. From the moment you contact us, until the day you return home, we cater to your every whim.
See our preferred hotels for this itinerary by destination:
- Stay in a luxurious lodge in the icy wonderland of the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Choose from a range of fully customizable daily excursions, or follow our recommendations go get the most out of your stay.
- Experience a full-day tour of the magnificent Torres del Paine, with visits to the Lago Grey and Glacier Grey – and a picnic lunch along the way.
- Get a taste of the Patagonian outback on a horseback excursion across a valley to spectacular lookout points.
- Look out for Patagonian wildlife and learn about the local flora.
- Indulge in an optional spa treatment or two to relax your tired muscles and refresh your body.
Trip At A Glance
- Day 1 – Welcome to Patagonia. You’ll land in Punta Arenas and a guide will escort you to your luxury lodge in Torres del Paine National Park.
- Day 2 – Excursions are customizable, but we recommend you start with a full-day tour of the Torres del Paine today.
- Day 3 – Why not get a taste of the Patagonian outback with a horseback excursion across the valley?
- Day 4 – Spend your final day looking out for wildlife, learning about the local flora or relaxing at the lodge.
- Day 5 – Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your lodge and indulge in a luxurious spa treatment before departing.
Day 1 - Arrival in Patagonia
Welcome to Patagonia, one of the most remarkable landscapes in all of South America. You'll land in Punta Arenas where a guide will meet you and escort you to your luxury lodge located within the icy wonderland of Torres del Paine National Park.
Day 2 - Torres del Paine Tour
Although your daily excursions are fully customizable, we recommend you spend your first day acquainting yourself with your Patagonia surroundings by taking a full-day tour of Torres del Paine. Setting off from your lodge, you'll get to experience the park's highlights, including Lago Grey and Glacier Grey. Enjoy a picnic lunch during your excursion but you’ll be back at your lodge for dinner.
Day 3 - Horseback Riding Excursion
Patagonia is famous for its frontier and gaucho lifestyle. Get a taste of the Patagonian outback by taking a horseback riding excursion across the valley and to some spectacular lookout points. Trips are available for all skill levels, and if you prefer you can spend the day trekking (or even relaxing at the lodge) instead.
Day 4 - Patagonia Exploration
With dozens of half-day and full-day excursions to choose from, you're free to customize your final full day in Torres del Paine however you desire. Spend it looking for wildlife, learning about local flora or relaxing at the lodge.
Day 5 - Departure From Torres del Paine
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your lodge and perhaps indulge in a luxurious spa treatment (or two!) before meeting your transfer for the trip back to Punta Arenas. There, you'll catch your flight back home or to your next South America travel destination.
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners. Our specialty is private, customizable travel experiences.
5 Day Tour from $2,390 per person
- 4 nights at an all-inclusive Patagonia lodge with small-group excursions and transfers, and all meals included
- All required entrance fees
- 24hr support
- All taxes
6 Day Patagonia Highlights Tour
2 nights at Torres del Paine lodge (Chile), 3 nights in El Calafate (Argentina)
Patagonia is a land of imposing glaciers, sparkling seas, expansive skies and rolling steppes, and on this Six-Day Patagonia Highlights Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to marvel at all of these while staying in luxury lodges. It’s a must for outdoor enthusiasts, with excursions on both the Chilean and Argentinian sides of Patagonia, including visits to the spectacularly beautiful Torres del Paine National Park, and two mesmerizing glaciers: the Perito Moreno Glacier and the Upsala Glacier.
12 Day Southern Circuit Tour
3 nights in Santiago, 2 nights at a Torres del Paine Lodge, 3 nights in El Calafate, 3 nights in Buenos Aires
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of Santiago and Buenos Aires, the Chilean seaside towns of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, taking in their key sites, and discover the wonders of the Patagonian wilderness. You will visit not one but two breath-taking glaciers, and tour both the Perito Moreno National Park and the Torres del Paine National Park to complete your Patagonian experience, before heading home.
5 Day Patagonia Estancia Tour
2 nights in El Calafate, 2 nights at a Patagonia estancia
Discover the wilderness of the Patagonian frontier with this five-day Patagonia Estancia Tour. You’ll spend two days in El Calafate, from where you’ll get to know the Perito Moreno Glacier from land and lake, then journey across Lago Argentino and up the Cristina Canal to view the breath-taking Upsala Glacier from above and below. The next two nights will be spent in the secluded Estancia Cristina – and here, you’ll have the option to trek, horse ride, or simply drink in the scenery of the Patagonian steppes.
7 Day Santiago to Easter Island Tour
3 nights in Santiago, 3 nights on Easter Island
This seven-day Santiago to Easter Island Tour takes you from the sophisticated capital to the mysterious islands, two of Chile’s most popular destinations. Enjoy modern-day city life interwoven with history in the capital, drink in the culture of Valparaiso, then head to Easter Island aka Rapa Nui in the Pacific Ocean for a chance to marvel at the Moai, the giant human forms carved from stone. A dip in the Pacific and a walk along the rim of a volcanic crater round off this fantastic opportunity to take in the cultural wonders of Chile and its islands.