6 Day Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls Tour
Get to know cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, home of the tango, before experiencing wonders of a different kind at the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls system in the world, on this six-day Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls Tour. You’ll take a guided tour of Argentina’s capital, with lots of free time to explore on your own, and of course, enjoy a Porteño evening of dinner, music and tango. And then you’ll head to the falls to appreciate them from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian sides.
This fully customizable, private tour can be crafted by a Destination Expert to match the vacation of your dreams. From the moment you contact us, until the day you return home, we cater to your every whim.
See our preferred hotels for this itinerary by destination:
- Stay in comfort and luxury in Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
- Enjoy a fascinating city tour of Buenos Aires, taking in the famous sites of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta and Puerto Madero.
- Discover Buenos Aires on your own with a free full-day to explore the city known as the Paris of South America.
- Experience an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music and tango at your choice of an intimate show or a large Broadway-style production.
- Explore the Argentinian side of the Iguazu falls, with close-up views from pathways that hug the cascades.
- Visit the Devil’s Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park to get up close and personal with the thundering water.
- Appreciate the spectacular vistas of the entire one-mile span of the Iguazu Falls from walkways on the Brazilian side.
Trip At A Glance
- Day 1 – Welcome to Buenos Aires. You will be collected from the airport and taken to your hotel to settle in.
- Day 2 –Discover Buenos Aires on a guided city tour with stops at San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta, Puerto Madero and the main plaza.
- Day 3 –The day is yours to explore Buenos Aires at your leisure. Then you’ll experience an authentic Porteño evening of dinner and tango.
- Day 4 – Marvel at the Iguazu falls from the Argentinian side, walking along winding pathways to see stunning scenery and rushing water.
- Day 5 – Experience the Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side, better for appreciating vistas of the entire mile of waterfalls.
- Day 6 – Head to the airport for your connecting flight to Buenos Aires and final international departure.
Day 1 - Arrival in Buenos Aires
At the airport, one of our representatives will meet you and take you to your Buenos Aires hotel. Depending on your time of arrival, we can arrange an activity in the city for the afternoon or evening.
Day 2 - Buenos Aires City Tour
After breakfast, you'll head out on a Buenos Aires city tour during which you'll explore the districts of San Telmo, La Boca, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, the city center, and the main plaza. The tour will end in the Recoleta Cemetery where you can stay explore on your own or continue back to the hotel.
Day 3 - Free Day with Dinner & Tango Show
Today is yours to explore wonderful Buenos Aires at your leisure. To shop for antiques in San Telmo, explore the city’s fantastic art galleries or even take a stroll in the delightful greenery of the Costanera Sur. The main districts in Buenos Aires are pedestrian friendly and the city's subways are efficient and easy to use. In the evening, you will be collected from your hotel and taken to one of Buenos Aires's best tango houses for an authentic Porteño evening of dinner, music, and dancing. Choose either a small, intimate show or a large, Broadway-style production.
Day 4 - Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls & Tour
Upon arrival to Iguazu Falls, you'll head straight to the Argentinian National Park to see the stunning jungle scenery and rushing waterfalls. This side of the falls allows up-close views from pathways that hug the falls. You'll visit Devil's Throat, the largest set of waterfalls in the park and when your tour finishes, you'll be taken to your Iguazu hotel for the evening.
Day 5 - Iguazu Falls Tour, Brazil National Park
This morning you'll experience Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side, which is better for encompassing vistas of the entire site. From the walkways you'll enjoy panoramic views of Iguazu's 275 falls. Altogether, Iguazu Falls stretches an impressive mile across.
Day 6 - Depart Iguazu Falls
In the morning you'll head to the Argentina airport for your connecting flight to Buenos Aires and final international departure.
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners. Our specialty is private, customizable travel experiences.
6 Day Tour from $1,980 per person
- 5 nights in our preferred properties hand selected for comfort, convenience and quality
- Privately guided tours with your own personal guide and driver
- All private airport transfers with English speaking assistance
- All required entrance fees
- All breakfasts
- 24hr support
- All taxes
6 Day Rio & Iguazu Falls Tour
3 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 2 nights in Iguazu
This irresistible 6 Day Rio & Iguazu Falls Tour showcases two of Brazil’s most exciting and spectacular destinations. You’ll take in the sights of vibrant Rio, with visits to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain, then head to the largest waterfalls system in the world, the Iguazu Falls, on the border of Brazil and Argentina. Explore the falls from both sides of the border, for the best panoramic views and up-close-and-personal experience before heading home.
12 Day South America Highlights Tour
1 night in Lima, 2 nights in Cuzco, 1 night in Machu Picchu town, 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 1 night in Iguazu, 3 nights in Rio de Janeiro
On this 12-Day South America Highlights Tour, you’ll encounter three New Wonders of the World: Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, Iguazu Falls in Argentina and Machu Picchu in Peru. You’ll also visit Cuzco, Buenos Aires and the Sacred Valley, the beating heart of the Incan Empire. This tour balances fascinating excursions with free time at key destinations to explore at your leisure. And we’ll take care of you every step of the way and accommodate you in comfort and luxury for the duration.
8 Day Rio & Buenos Aires Tour
3 nights in Rio de Janeiro, 1 night in Iguazu, 3 nights in Buenos Aires
Discover the delights of two of South America’s most vibrant and soulful cities: Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro. This eight-day Rio and Buenos Aires Tour connects the two cities with a stop at the majestic Iguazu Falls, where you’ll spend two days exploring the natural wonders of the world’s largest waterfalls system. In Rio you’ll visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain, and in Buenos Aires, you’ll take in a city tour and an authentic tango, music and dinner evening.
12 Day Southern Circuit Tour
3 nights in Santiago, 2 nights at a Torres del Paine Lodge, 3 nights in El Calafate, 3 nights in Buenos Aires
Explore the highlights of the southern half of South America during this 12-day Southern Circuit Tour. You’ll visit the cosmopolitan capital cities of Santiago and Buenos Aires, the Chilean seaside towns of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, taking in their key sites, and discover the wonders of the Patagonian wilderness. You will visit not one but two breath-taking glaciers, and tour both the Perito Moreno National Park and the Torres del Paine National Park to complete your Patagonian experience, before heading home.