7 Day Galapagos Islands Cormorant Cruise Tour
Spend seven magical days cruising the Galapagos Islands aboard the luxurious Cormorant. Relax in the on-deck jacuzzi or enjoy the ample sun deck while exploring the scenic islands teeming with natural wonder. A dedicated crew aboard will make sure you have the best Galapagos experience. Hike across marvelous landscapes and snorkel crystal waters that house thousands of fish, sea turtles and sea lions. A seven day voyage that will let you connect with the wonders of nature and discover the singular beauty of secluded scenarios awaits.
This fully customizable, private tour can be crafted by a Destination Expert to match the vacation of your dreams. From the moment you contact us, until the day you return home, we cater to your every whim.
See our preferred hotels for this itinerary by destination:
- Witness a unique convergence of native wildlife with remnants of US World War II on the serene Bachas Beach.
- Formed atop a volcanic hotspot, walk across lava rock and lunar-like craters that characterise the Galapagos Islands
- Admire an impressive forest of Opuntia cacti and palo santo on the Santa Cruz Island, also home to scaley land and marine iguanas
- Swim and snorkel next to sea turtles, colorful fish and other striking marine life
- Join our guides in a variety of hikes to explore unbeatable volcanic formations, white sandy beaches and impressive panoramic views
- Observe endemic species such as Galapagos hawk, Galapagos mockingbird and Galapagos snake
- Small and intimate in size, the on-deck jacuzzi and ample sun deck create a luxurious atmosphere aboard the Cormorant
- Discover secluded spots inhabited by abundant bird colonies as well as sea lions and marine iguanas
Trip At A Glance
- Day 1 - International arrival to Quito, Ecuador and check in to your hotel room, located in a traditional or modern district according to your preference
- Day 2 - Full day city tour of Ecuador’s vibrant capital city
- Day 3 - Fly from Quito to the Galapagos and transfer to the Cormorant Catamaran
- Day 4 - Travel to Bartolome Island and visit Pinnacle Rock, great for taking in panoramic views
- Day 5 - Witness one of the largest sea lion colonies in South Plaza Island before an adventurous hike in Santa Fe Island
- Day 6 - Head to San Cristobal Island to witness three species of boobies and an amazing view of the shoreline before a relaxing afternoon spent on the white sands of Cerro Brujo
- Day 7 - Sail for Lobos Island, home of the to blue-footed boobies and other bird species before the return flight to Ecuador’s capital and international departure
Day 1 - Arrival in Quito, Ecuador
Welcome to Ecuador! At an altitude of nearly 3,000 m.a.s.l., the Andean capital is tucked in an extensive valley at the foot of the impressive Volcan Pichincha. After being greeted at the airport by one of our representatives, you'll be taken to your hotel to settle in. The rest of the evening is yours to relax or take a stroll.
Day 2 - Quito City Tour and visit to Middle of the World Museum
Before you embark on your Galapagos adventure, get ready to explore the colonial beauty and sophisticated buzz of Ecuador's capital city. You’ll visit the bohemian neighborhood of Guápulo, characterized by its local artisans and cobblestone streets, before heading to the Mitad del Mundo, which marks the middle of the world. Wrap up your visit with a stroll along the city center where you’ll be amazed by its historical churches, monasteries and world class museums.
Day 3 - Quito to the Galapagos Islands, visit to Bachas Beach in Santa Cruz Island
Early this morning, you’ll arrive in Baltra airport and transfer to the harbor to board the Cormorant Catamaran accompanied by your guide. Once on board the small and intimate vessel, you’ll embark on a tour to Bachas Beach on the Santa Cruz Island. Swim in the crystal waters of this serene beach located at the north shore of the island and observe a few remnants of the U.S. World War II presence, as well as flamingos, sea turtles and several outstanding bird species.
Day 4 - Panoramic views and volcanic formations at Pinnacle Rock in Bartolome Island
Embark to the iconic Bartolome Island, an extinct volcano which features red, orange, black, and green volcanic formations. From here, at an elevation of almost 400 feet, you'll be amazed by the colossal Pinnacle Rock and the breathtaking views of the lunar-like craters, volcanic cones, lava fields, and beaches of the Galapagos Islands. In the afternoon, you’ll head to Sullivan Bay, an impressive area of striking geological formations. Here you’ll walk over lava flows, believed to have been formed during the last quarter of the 19th century, and admire the volcanic origin of the Galapagos.
Day 5 - Discover sea lion colonies and colorful iguanas at South Plaza Island
Your visit to South Plaza Island, located off the east end of Santa Cruz, will put you face to face with yellow and red land and marine iguanas, sea lion pups and several bird species. Take an energetic hike around the area to catch charming views of the island and abundant Opuntia cacti. Later on you'll have a chance to explore Santa Fe, home to the beautiful bay and anchorage located on the island’s northeast coast. Observe endemic species such as Galapagos hawk and snake and take time to follow the trails that lead to magnificent panoramic views and a prickly pear cactus forest.
Day 6 - Meet the wonders of Pitt Point and Cerro Brujo
Take a morning trip to the northern coast of San Cristobal Island. The white powdery sand of the eroded beach of Cerro Brujo will invite you to swim and snorkel among sea turtles, swarms of fish and rays while you view a spectacle of booby birds. In the afternoon, you'll visit Pitt Point, a tuff formation on the north-eastern tip of the island. Contemplate frigatebirds, storm petrels among other bird species before you immerse yourself into the azure waters.
Day 7 - Visit playful sea lions in Isla Lobos before international departure
Named after the sea lions that populate its rocky shores, Isla Lobos will be your last stop along the Galapagos cruise. Savor the surrounding landscape of lava rocks and colorful wildlife so as to keep you wanderlusting on your flight back to Quito, Ecuador.
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners. Our specialty is private, customizable travel experiences.
7 Day Tour from $5,590 per person
- 2 nights in our preferred properties hand selected for comfort, convenience and quality
- Privately guided tours with your own personal guide and driver (outside Galapagos Cruise)
- All private airport transfers with English speaking assistance (outside Galapagos Cruise)
- 4 nights aboard a Galapagos cruise
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Naturalist guide and crew support
- Daily excursions to the Galapagos Islands
- All required entrance fees
- All breakfasts
- 24hr support
- All taxes
10 Day Galapagos Islands Legend Cruise Tour
2 nights in Quito, 7 nights on Galapagos cruise
Enjoy a smooth ride to the furthest corners of the Galapagos Islands on the Legend, a 100-person vessel perfect for large groups and families. Some 600 miles from mainland, enjoy a ride so steady that you can rest up each night for days full of adventure. Whether your time is spent kayaking, snorkeling or hiking, each serves as an opportunity to tour the area’s natural array of flora and fauna, including the famed giant tortoise. This Galapagos cruise is the ideal length of time and most efficient way to immerse yourself in the natural diversity of these Pacific Islands.
7 Day Galapagos Islands Santa Cruz Cruise Tour
2 nights in Quito, 4 nights on Galapagos cruise
Some of the most volcanically active Galapagos Islands can be viewed on this modern and luxurious seven-day trip aboard the sophisticated Santa Cruz II vessel. The boat’s numerous areas for socializing and activities can nearly compete with the varied landscapes lush with flora and fauna that have evolved upon this archipelago. A tour complete with snorkeling, beach walks and cultural tours prove that these islands are so much more than just giant tortoises - though we’ll see plenty of those, too!
7 Day Galapagos Islands Isabella II Cruise Tour
2 nights in Quito, 4 nights on Galapagos cruise
Immerse into this seven-day tour along the Galapagos Archipelago, an ample opportunity to have an intimate encounter with breathtaking landscapes, pristine waters and unique species. On board the 40-guest luxurious cruise Isabella II Yacht, you’ll breeze into the impressive and natural scenario of remote islands and enjoy an exceptional wildlife experience. Scouting the island sites in groups that average no more than 14 guests per naturalist guide makes this Galapagos trip an incomparable adventure.
6 Day Galapagos Islands Ocean Spray Cruise Tour
2 nights in Quito, 3 nights on Galapagos cruise
In less than one week, this Galapagos tour gives you an efficient and up close look at the diverse wildlife that the archipelago is famous for. You and fifteen other passengers will cruise hundreds of miles from Ecuador’s Pacific coast to visit the remote islands surrounded by clear, inviting waters and home to unique flora and fauna. Navigated by the smooth-riding Ocean Spray catamaran, this is a trip rich in nature as well as modern comfort.