8 Day Peru Honeymoon Package
Welcome to your honeymoon. We’re delighted to be sharing the wonders of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley with you. You’ll begin your romantic exploration in the picturesque Sacred Valley. As this agricultural belt is a couple of thousand feet lower than the city of Cuzco, this helps with acclimatization. After exploring the Sacred Valley and indulging yourselves with a luxurious spa day, you'll continue in comfort to the awe-inspiring Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, before returning to the charming Inca capital of Cuzco.
This fully customizable, private tour can be crafted by a Destination Expert to match the vacation of your dreams. From the moment you contact us, until the day you return home, we cater to your every whim.
See our preferred hotels for this itinerary by destination:
- A day in the Sacred Valley, situated at a lower altitude than Cuzco, to give you the chance to acclimatize.
- A private tour of the Sacred Valley, the agricultural strip that fed the Incan empire, where Andean people still use ancient farming methods.
- Visits to the ancient circular terraces of Moray, the salt pans at Maras and the ruins of Ollantaytambo, where you can also visit the current-day village.
- A romantic day at a luxury Sacred Valley resort, where you will indulge in a range of lavish treatments, and explore and rejuvenate.
- A scenic train ride to the base of Machu Picchu, through the verdant Sacred Valley and past ruins and other agricultural sights.
- A private guided tour of the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu citadel with visits to all the key sites.
- A stay in a Cuzco hotel that was once a 16th century colonial mansion, refurbished today to include heated floors and Jacuzzi bathtubs in every room.
- Discover the cobblestoned erstwhile capital of the Incan Empire on a private tour to Sacsayhuaman, Koricancha, and Cuzco's Cathedral.
- An optional private tour of Lima's key including the Larco Archaeological Museum, the San Francisco Monastery and its catacombs, Lima's historic colonial squares, and the vibrant waterfront district Miraflores.
Trip At A Glance
- Day 1 – Arrival in Lima, where you can relax at your hotel, situated near the airport, to minimise transit time.
- Day 2 – Fly to Cuzco, then journey to the Sacred Valley, which is at a lower altitude, to help you to acclimatize.
- Day 3 – Enjoy a private tour of the Sacred Valley, including the terraces of Moray, the salt pans at Maras, and the ruins of Ollantaytambo.
- Day 4 - Enjoy a romantic day at your luxury Sacred Valley resort, complete with one of the best spas in South America.
- Day 5 - A scenic train ride takes you to Machu Picchu town's best hotel, where you’ll enjoy a romantic dinner.
- Day 6 – Visit Machu Picchu at sunrise or enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Either way, you’ll be treated to a private guided tour of the Inca citadel.
- Day 7 - Discover the former Incan capital city of Cuzco with a private tour. You'll marvel at Sacsayhuaman, Koricancha, and Cuzco's Cathedral.
- Day 8 – Tour Lima’s key sites, including Larco Archaeological Museum, the San Francisco Monastery, and the waterfront district Miraflores.
Day 1 - Arrival in Lima, Peru
After your flight to Peru, you'll head to your Lima hotel to recuperate. Since most international flights arrive in the evening, we've selected a comfortable hotel close to the airport to maximize your time for relaxation and minimize transit. Newlyweds may alternatively choose to travel to the seaside district of Miraflores to spend the night.
Day 2 - Travel into the Inca Heartland
A morning flight connects you to Cuzco, the heart of Andean Peru. You'll immediately head by private transfer into the Sacred Valley, the fertile region that once fed the Inca Empire and that sits at a lower altitude than Cuzco – so you can acclimatize. Your hotel was once a 17th century colonial hacienda and contains beautifully maintained sprawling grounds, including a lake, riverside trails, and a colonial chapel.
Day 3 - Private Sacred Valley Excursion
Though it might be tempting to linger in luxury at your country estate hotel, today you'll be treated to a private tour of the Sacred Valley's highlights. You'll visit the ancient circular agricultural terraces of Moray, the ingenious salt pans at Maras, and the impressive ruins and village of Ollantaytambo. These Inca creations are scattered among rural farmland and traditional villages.
Day 4 - Luxurious Spa Day in the Sacred Valley
Enjoy a romantic day at your luxury Sacred Valley resort, complete with one of the best spas in South America. You'll enjoy a 3-hour spa visit including a couple’s massage, champagne and more. You are welcome to add on more services from the spa’s extensive selection of indulgent treatments. You and your significant other can also explore the museum, lounge in the riverside pool, or just relax and rejuvenate in your suite as you enjoy views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains.
Day 5 - Scenic Train Ride to Machu Picchu
A scenic train ride takes you along the Urubamba River and past Inca terraces, landscapes you'll enjoy through panoramic train windows on your way to the base of Machu Picchu. You'll spend the night in Machu Picchu town's best hotel, an eco-friendly complex complete with an orchid garden and surrounded by cloud forest. Private bungalows with charming red roofs, alpaca bedding, and stone fireplaces are tucked away throughout the 12-acre reserve. Tonight, you'll enjoy a special romantic dinner.
Day 6 - Exclusive Machu Picchu Tour
Since you're located right at the base of Machu Picchu, you can choose to visit the citadel at dawn for the sunrise, or later after a leisurely breakfast. Either way, you'll be escorted to the park's official entrance for a private guided tour of one of the most famous ancient sites in the entire world. In the afternoon you'll return to Cuzco via train and private transfer to spend the night in the former city of Inca kings. Your hotel was once a 16th century colonial mansion, refurbished today to include heated floors and Jacuzzi bathtubs in every room.
Day 7 - Private Cuzco City Tour
Though Machu Picchu was once an Inca royal retreat, Cuzco was the beating heart of the Inca Empire. Today you'll discover this cobblestoned former capital city during a private tour. You'll walk among the massive stonework at Sacsayhuaman (an Inca complex overlooking the city), marvel at Koricancha, one of the most important Inca temples (where the walls were once completely covered in gold), and visit Cuzco's Cathedral on the main plaza.
Day 8 - International Departure
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the Cuzco airport for your flight to Lima. (Optional recommended excursion) - Depending on the time of your international flight out a private tour of Lima's key sites can be arranged. You will visit the Larco Archaeological Museum, the San Francisco Monastery and its catacombs, Lima's historic colonial squares, and the picturesque waterfront district Miraflores.
Pricing includes everything from your international arrival to your departure, with the exception of flights and a few lunches and dinners. Our specialty is private, customizable travel experiences.
8 Day Tour from $3,490 per person
- 7 nights in our preferred properties hand selected for comfort, convenience and quality
- Privately guided tours with your own personal guide and driver
- All private airport transfers with English speaking assistance
- Roundtrip Vistadome train to Machu Picchu Pueblo and the bus to ruins with the company of your private guide to ensure a seamless journey
- All required entrance fees
- All breakfasts
- 24hr support
- All taxes
8 Day Amazon to Machu Picchu Tour
1 night in Lima, 2 nights in Amazon jungle lodge, 3 nights in Cuzco, 1 night in Machu Picchu town
Combine the biodiverse splendor of the Amazon basin with the wondrous Incan history of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Explore the Amazon river tributaries and take a guided jungle walk to discover the exotic wildlife and plants, by foot and canoe. Then enjoy one of our Machu Picchu luxury tours, exploring the wonders of this Incan citadel with an experienced guide, before journeying through the Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo and the one-time capital of the Incan Empire, Cuzco.
6 Day Classic Machu Picchu Tour
1 night in Lima, 3 nights in Cuzco, 1 night in Machu Picchu town
This six-day Machu Picchu tour gives you ample opportunity to experience the Andean wonders of today and the Incan culture of yesteryear, while we take care of your every requirement and comfort. This route combines adventure with cultural exploration, taking you off the beaten track with visits to the authentic Andean communities who exist alongside ancient ruins. You’ll be surrounded by stunning mountains, lakes and valleys, all while staying in picturesque mountain lodges, and soaking up centuries of history and culture.
7 Day Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu Tour
1 night in Lima, 2 nights Sacred Valley, 1 night in Machu Picchu Town, 2 nights in Cuzco
Delve into the wonders of the Sacred Valley, before exploring the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu and then returning to Cuzco, the capital of the Incan Empire. You will start with an exploration of the Sacred Valley, which being a few thousand feet lower than the city of Cuzco, will help you acclimatize. After visiting the archeological sites of Moray, Maras and Ollantaytambo, you'll continue to the magical Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, where you will enjoy both guided tours and free time to explore. You’ll then make your way to Cuzco, with its fascinating mix of Spanish and Incan culture.
6 Day Luxury Machu Picchu & Sanctuary Lodge Tour
1 night in Lima, 3 nights in Cuzco, 1 night in Machu Picchu town
The Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is the only Machu Picchu hotel that is literally on the ruins’ doorstep and you’ll be staying there. This 6-day private Machu Picchu tour meanders through Cuzco and the Sacred Valley before culminating in a privileged stay at the very entrance to the Lost City of the Incas. You’ll explore enigmatic Inca ruins and fascinating colonial cities with an expert private guide and be immersed in the captivating Andean way of life which has remained unchanged for centuries. Plus you’ll travel in comfort, stay in luxury Belmond hotels and feast on Peru’s epicurean delights.